Homologation and supply chain management of Arcola’s automotive projects.
Responsible for definition of automotive homologation briefs and for ensuring Arcola’s automotive designs comply with customer and legal requirements.
- ● Creating homologation briefs.
- ● Supporting quality and project plans.
- ● Technical documentation (manuals, instructions, risk assessments, etc).
- ● Work with customers and supply chain to capture, ensure and evaluate compliance to requirements.
- ● Work with UK and EU certification bodies.
- ● Creating and populating regulations and standards checklists to evaluate compliance.
- ● Working with Electrical, Mechanical and Software teams to ensure legally compliant system design.
- ● Working with Quality and Compliance Manager to ensure designs meet codes, standards and
- ● Supporting other Arcola Energy activities where required.
- ● The position is based at Arcola’s office in London but some remote work at customer sites will be
required. Person Specification
- ● Degree in engineering.
- ● Relevant experience in automotive homologation.
- ● Good knowledge of automotive EU type approval processes.
- ● Good knowledge of automotive EU and UN regulations, preferably including electric vehicles.
- ● Understanding of electrical systems (batteries, electric machines, inverters, etc).
- ● Willingness to work cross-functionally in the Arcola team.
Arcola Energy is one of the fastest growing hydrogen technology companies in the UK. Working with some of the most progressive local authorities, fleet operators and OEMs to meet their zero-emission targets, our mission is to address the deployment gap between rapidly evolving low-carbon technologies and production-ready solutions.
Terms and Conditions
Holidays: Probation period: Access:
£35k – £45k dependent on experience.
40 hrs/week. 9.30am-6pm Monday to Friday with half-hour lunch break. Occasional evening and weekend working (TOIL system in operation). 28 days annual leave, including public holidays.
Arcola Energy is wheelchair accessible throughout.
Free tickets to Arcola Theatre shows (subject to availability).
Arcola staff discount on food and drink in café/bar. To apply, email email@example.com