At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation and our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast, with our community of 38 million users in 15 countries saving more than 74 million meals from going to waste – that’s more than 185,000 tonnes of CO2e saved! But there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Key Account Operations Executive to join us in our London office.
Deploy your operational and store process expertise, particularly from the hospitality or food services sector, to build simple, integrated operations processes for our prospective Key Account partners that contribute to successful pitches, pilots and roll outs. You will build operational toolkits that support the store teams, optimise and problem-solve on existing accounts, and deliver best in class and scalable in-store training.
Reporting to the UK Key Accounts Operations Lead, you will help scale the operations function in the UK Key Accounts team. You will collaborate with and support the team to ensure that any potential operational challenges are mapped, understood and solved. You will spend significant time on site (restaurants, fast food outlets, hotels, contract catering sites, supermarkets), gaining the insights necessary to create bespoke, simple operational plans to integrate Too Good To Go into prospective key account partners’ existing processes.
Your ultimate goal will be to improve efficiency for account partners at site level whilst saving as much food as possible from going into the bin.
- Create bespoke, simple operational store processes for new key account partners
- Develop expertise in the Too Good To Go product, systems, process and pitch
- Work with Key Account Managers to showcase operational ease of working with Too Good To Go in order to move partnership discussions forward
- Find deliverable solutions to account partners’ operational objections
- Build operational toolkits that allow Key Account Managers to lead the operational aspect of pilots and roll outs independently, where appropriate
- Develop bespoke training packages for new and existing partner colleagues, in collaboration with Key Account Manager & Account Key Stakeholders
- Conduct and lead training sessions and refresher sessions for existing partners
- Identify opportunities to optimise supply and increase saved ratio (percentage of Magic Bags saved vs available)
- Support Key Account Operations Lead to produce solutions for Natasha’s Law across multiple sectors and partners
- Spend time in the field to learn and continuously improve the Too Good To Go implementation, including post-pilot reviews
- Build rapport with stakeholders in our accounts, particularly in operations, logistics and in store.
- Identify opportunities to simplify operational processes at scale
- 2+ years of experience in the Hospitality and Food Service sector
- Hands on experience at site level (eg. in restaurants) as well as Head Office in a operational or logistics role is highly desirable
- Solid understanding of operational processes of a wide array of food businesses inc. process mapping
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to adapt your style to different stakeholders
- Solution-orientated – you should be an excellent problem solver!
- A strong work ethic and a real ‘can do’ attitude – you get the job done
- Project Management experience (qualification a bonus)
- Ability to think creatively and analytically
- Experience in Process Simplification would be beneficial
- Personable – instills confidence with key stakeholders & reflect our brand positively
- Ability (and willingness) to travel
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 950 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across numerous countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days of annual leave, in addition to UK Bank Holidays
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off as well
- Private business health insurance, with numerous perks and well-being benefits
- Cycle To Work scheme
- A vibrant office in the heart of Shoreditch
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.