To apply for this job please visit www.resourcefutures.co.uk.
About Resource Futures
Founded in 2006, we are a purpose driven, employee-owned, independent, non-profit distributing environmental consultancy with a 30-year heritage in the waste and resources industry. We are not only passionate about what we do, but also, more importantly, about how we do it. We are proud to be a part of the global B Corp movement to use business as a force for good. Read more about us here.
We have an exciting, entry level role as HR Assistant in our small and friendly Core Services team. Resource Futures’ Core Services team covers Head Office functions including Finance, Human Resources, Integrated Management Systems (Quality Management System, Environmental Management System), Facilities, IT and Marketing. We are looking for a conscientious HR Assistant to join our busy team in Bristol. The role will assist the HR and Business Systems Manager mainly in HR and general administration.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Assistant to add to their existing experience to progress further in the HR field. A positive ‘can do’ attitude, excellent organisational skills, discretion, previous entry level HR experience, and self-motivation to learn are essential. The role comes with a permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, five weeks holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays. Part-time working may be available for the right candidate.
What you will be doing
- Advising on policies where possible
- Monitoring and actioning HR inbox emails
- Administering new starters and leavers
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy HR records in an accurate and timely manner
- Complying with GDPR, UK employment law and confidentiality at all times as guided by the HR and Business Systems Manager
- Updating HR reports (MI) using HR software, project and resource management software CMAP, Excel and Word
- Assisting with Recruitment and Selection (e.g. requesting references, writing letters and emails to the candidates, organising interviews, responding external and internal queries)
- Supporting with Learning and Development administration and event coordination
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to deliver a fast, efficient and good internal service
- Undertake any other tasks as requested by the HR and Business Systems Manager
We will offer you a generous ethical pension plan (you can contribute up to 7% and the company will match your contribution). We also provide life insurance, an Employee Assistance Programme (including on call GP access), cycle to work scheme, one volunteer day each year, subsidised professional membership, and an opportunity to become a company member. Plus, you will have access to our Consultative Group platform for employee voice. You will be joining friendly, fun, professional, challenging and supportive place to work, and a place that is focused on making a positive impact.
Application deadline: 10 May 2021, 9.00 am
Interviews: 20 May 2021, to be held via Microsoft Teams
If you have not heard from us by the date of the interviews, your application has not been successful on this occasion.