Job purpose: The purpose of this role is to provide tailored and effective support to their people covering the whole employee life cycle.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Ensuring that the right people are in place. Ensuring the team structure is fit for purpose, establishing and updating ladders and job descriptions as necessary. Managing the recruitment process and ensuring that the best candidates are attracted and taken on board.
Compliance ensuring the company and our teams are compliant with all employment and health and safety regulations
Training. Identifying development and training needs within the given business area and creating training or sourcing appropriate suppliers to deliver this within budget. As well as liaising with the other HRBPs to create and deliver company wide training such as inductions, lunch and learns, product updates
Employee Relations work closely with the department managers to ensure employee relations matters are handled in line with both local laws and company policies in a timely fashion
Supporting administration ensuring all company and employee documentation and administration is up to date to maintain a smooth employee experience and up to date files and documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
Ensuring employee and company documentation in relation to employment and health and safety is up to date
Ensuring recruitment adverts and processes attract the best candidates and select those best fitted to the role in hand
Manage the end to end recruitment process for non-management roles
Working with the department managers to establish department and individual training needs
Design and deliver appropriate training interventions and source training partners where required
Work alongside the wider team to write and deliver company wide training such as inductions and lunch and learns
Manage all employee relations matters within the given department with support from the Head of HR, immediately flagging any potential risks
Maintaining an up to date knowledge of employment law and where appropriate sharing this with the team
Working on projects in conjunction with the Head of HR
Drafting and storing all relevant employee documentation
Drafting and updating policies and procedures
All other relevant HR duties that arise within your function
Please include in your application:
Availability for interview
- Working knowledge of HR Systems/reporting with the ability to analyse data and trends to inform decision making.
- Experience of designing and working through a complete recruitment process
- Experience of analyzing training needs and creating a tailored training plan from these
- Strong knowledge and demonstratable experience of HR processes (recruitment, training, HR development and all aspects of employee relations e.g. disciplinaries, grievances, flexible working etc.)
- Demonstrable knowledge of employment law and its application
- Demonstrable experience of utilizing MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint to present data trends
- Experience of partnering with managers to deliver performance results through people
- Track record of owning and delivering companywide people projects and measuring their impact.
- Experience of drafting contracts, HR procedures and processes
- An analytical mindset, and a talented communicator, as well as approachable and empathetic
There will be 33 days holiday (pro rata including bank holidays) and pension contributions. Plus, lots of parties, team lunches and other staff benefits)
Thank you to everyone who applies for the role, regrettably, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates. If you’re not shortlisted this time, please feel free to apply for any future roles.