To apply for this job please visit res-group.csod.com.
We are searching for an experienced HSQE Coordinator at our Glasgow office.
What we offer you……
As a company, leading the way to ensure everyone has access to affordable zero carbon energy, RES is proud of its diverse workforce and supports a healthy work-life balance. We offer private healthcare, discounted green travel, 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell 5 days per annum, enhanced family leave and 4 volunteering days.
Location: Kings Langley or Glasgow or Larne with travel to sites in the UK& Ireland
You will form part of a team of experienced Health Safety Quality and Environment (HSQE) Professionals that supports the business to deliver industry leading performance. You will have the opportunity to develop into a rounded professional, support the RES strategic direction, engage with industry bodies and attend supporting meetings.
Engagement with the team and the broader business units will be important to your success in the role.
An important function for you will to be co-ordinate the business audit programme. This will be achieved by engaging with your internal partners and external audit providers where required.
Support the initial review of Pre-Procurement Qualification information provided by contractors to ensure they can be considered to work for RES. This will be achieved by using business software.
You will use the business incident reporting system to analyses data to establish trends from incidents, audits, inspections and other reporting data.
You will act as a focal point to help colleagues navigate the incident reporting systems.
- Collate incident information and provide reports on trends.
- Co-ordinate ISO accreditation and other audits across the UK&I
- Act as point of contact to support the input of incidents to reporting software
- Support Office Management on HSQE matters.
- Support the development of the RES management system
- Support the preparation of HSQE reports to RES Management
- Research HSQE topics as required and provide a report on finding to the Head of HSQE UK&I
- Review the RES legal register for Health, Safety and Environment to identify any changes.
- Provide industry bodies; e.g. Irish Wind Energy Association/ SafetyOn with incident data;
- HSQE topics
- RES Department structure
- Important RES and Industry Contacts
- Develop Presentations
- Prepare reports for Management
- Understands purpose of audits and inspections
- Understand needs for trends
- IT skills
- To develop complex charts, graphs calculations. Develop flowcharts, report writing and presentations.
- You will be developed in the role and put forward for relevant Health Safety Quality and Environment qualifications if you do not already have any.
- Suitable Driving license is desirable to allow driving in the UK and Ireland.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.