We’re looking for a dynamic and ambitious implementation manager to join our global commercial team.
In this role, you will drive Sylvera’s future growth engine by leading our most sophisticated clients through the implementation process, and turning them into happy and productive Sylvera users.
What does Sylvera do?
In less than a year, Sylvera has built a partnership with NASA, secured investment from Europe’s top VC fund, and built an extraordinary team.
Sylvera is bringing transparency to the opaque voluntary carbon markets by using satellite data and machine learning algorithms to accurately assess the performance of carbon offset projects. This transparency helps scale a global market primed for 15-100x growth in the coming 10 years.
What will you do in the role?
We’re doing amazing and globally important work, and you’ll make sure our clients achieve the impact they desire through our product.
Your role will be to partner with our COO and VP Commercial Development to define, build, and execute implementation projects with our most sophisticated clients. In the you role you will:
- Create, refine, and manage the end-to-end implementation cycle, from contract signature to launch
- Develop highly productive relationships with your colleagues and your client counterparts to deliver projects on time and to all parties’ satisfaction
- Engage with our product, engineering and analytics teams to inform our product strategy
We’re looking for someone who:
- Cares deeply about the climate and ecosystems of earth
- Has thrived at complex multi-stakeholder project management, and successfully held cross-functional internal and external teams accountable to a timeline
- Is adept at managing client relationships and able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across multiple levels of our clients’ organisations
- Has experience working in a fast-moving, ambiguous environment, ideally in technology or consulting
- Gets satisfaction from building new processes and improving existing ones
- Is excited to help build an implementation process that can be scaled across our global team
- Is an outstanding communicator
We’re also excited if you have:
- Experience working in an early stage software / technology company
- Experience working in the finance and/or climate industries
- Experience working with large enterprise organisations
What if you’re a partial fit?
We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity
Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Competitive salary; options; matched pension.
London or remote (GMT +/-2)