At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Design of bespoke tooling, jigs & fixtures to assist vehicle assembly
- Identifying opportunities to aggressively reduce weight on all tooling requests
- Design of entire vehicle BIW
- Design of test rigs and bespoke stillages, furniture and equipment
- Ensuring all designs meet and represent the aesthetics of the Arrival brand
- Supporting vehicle build; understanding whole vehicle, design, assembly and integration
- Facility planning & management; ensuring MPC capability met vehicle production requirements
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.