At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
- Organisation (self)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business in simple to understand language (both written and verbal)
- Ability to listen to others
- Team work
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem SolvingOffice IT (Gmail and O365), including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and equivalent applications. Information Security Policy Training, Administration and support for ARRIVAL’s Security Committee,Supporting InfoSec Champion Network Management
- Knowledge of appropriate technical and organisational controls Implementing Security processes
- Support and administer simulated phishing campaigns and follow-up training
- Enterprise communication in-band (newsletters, presentations) and out of band communication (threat updates)
- Understanding of Applicable Regulations e.g. GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Review and update policy for appropriate and concise wording
- Design, agree and deliver the security awareness programme across multiple regions
- Run simulated phishing campaigns
- Identify and deliver follow up InfoSec training
- Deliver training on secure use of technologies e.g. Sharepoint, Gdrive
- Maintain a policy system within a records management system
- Draft and distribute an Infosec newsletter
- Maintain multiple channels of communication for awareness matters
- Draft and distribute out of band comms on incidents and vulnerabilities
- Develop support and maintain a global Information Champions network
- Arrange, Administer and Support the ARRIVAL Security Committee (ASC)
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.