At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
- Organisation (self)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business in simple to understand language (both written and verbal)
- Ability to listen to others
- Team work
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem SolvingOffice IT (Gmail and O365), including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and equivalent applications
- Information Security Policy drafting
- All aspects in achieving ISO 27001 Certification1st and 3rd party InfoSec audits (facilitating audits on Arrival’s Information Security & arranging and conducting audits on suppliers)
- Information Risk Assessment
- Threat Modelling/AnalysisS/W Licence Management & Compliance
- Consultancy for Information Security
- Information Assurance and compliance
- Policy drafting
- ISMS maintenance and support ISO 27001 audits
- Submit timely PCI attestations
- Take part in supplier selection for security technologies and services
- Liaise with business and technical teams on InfoSec compliance matters
- Cover for the Awareness Analyst as required
- Advise on InfoSec compliance matters for the business
- Advise & support the supplier, software and services assurance programme
- Conduct InfoSec audits of suppliers (when face to face is allowed)
- Input into and review contracts for security requirements, both on suppliers and for Arrival customers
- Advise and support projects on Compliance topics
- Liaise with Risk and Compliance teams and other corporate functions that require InfoSec input
- InfoSec risk assessments and update the risk log
- Support SOX compliance team on InfoSec topics
- Maintain the critical assets and suppliers list
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.