At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Leading the evolving Assurance Methodology.
- Delivery of the annual Arrival Assurance plan to a quality standard and in line with the Arrival Assurance Strategy, including the use of 3rd party providers to provide SME experience as required.
- Ownership of the audit issues closure process to ensure that the zero-tolerance approach to overdues is appropriately communicated and adhered to.
- Proactively maintaining and enhancing the relationships with key global business stakeholders.
- Oversight and responsibility for all third-party providers.
- Ensuring, though the issue of high-quality Audit Planning Memos (APMs), that there is an appropriate focus on quality and stakeholder engagement in the Audit Planning process.
- Ensuring that work performed is documented to Arrival Global Assurance quality standards.
- Developing high quality audit reports that articulate the root cause of issues identified, are factually correct and accurately reflect observations made.
- Validating the rating of audit issues to ensure consistency with Arrival Assurance audit methodology.
- Reviewing and approving remediation action plans by management as required.
- Ensuring that Assurance KPI targets are met in terms of planning, fieldwork and reporting.
- Preparation of reports and papers for the Audit Committee.
- Maintaining an on-going awareness of best practice Internal Audit techniques.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare-bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.