At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Assisting in the design and documentation of business appropriate controls across the areas in scope.
- Using a process driven approach, identify control overlap and address to ensure an efficient and lean output in relation to control design.
- Assisting in the design, documentation and delivery of plans to drive the successful embedment of the design controls through education, awareness and the successful transfer of ownership.
- Supporting the Internal Control Manager in monitoring the operational effectiveness of the Business Control Frameworks.
- Contribute in the design objectives and testing of the GRC tool to drive consistency, efficiency and a technological approach to support the initial embedding and ongoing monitoring of the Business Control Frameworks.
- Producing high quality output, pitched to a level suitable to the audience.
- Assisting in preparing and co-ordinating agendas, reports and papers for the relevant forums.
- Providing hand-on support and assistance across the business in the form of guidance, support and challenge
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with all areas of the business
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare-bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.