At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
- Supporting the Head of Risk and Control in designing, overseeing and monitoring the implementation of the Arrival Business Control Framework programme.
- Support the continual review of the appropriateness of the business control framework programme in light of the ongoing business model transition, legal and regulatory framework and business risk profile.
- Challenge and feedback on the policies and processes that govern the management of Arrival’s control environment.
- Contribute in the design objectives and testing of a GRC technology tool to drive consistency, efficiency and a technological approach to support the initial embedding and ongoing monitoring of the Business Control Frameworks.
- Facilitating the operation of the Control Operating Forum, including the drafting and circulation of all supporting materials.
- Supporting in the development and coordination of an educational and awareness programme focused on the business control framework programme and seeking to embed a control environment that underpins Arrival’s Policy suite and supports colleagues’ emotional intelligence combined with knowledge and curiosity.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare-bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.