To apply for this job please visit terracycle.breezy.hr.
TerraCycle internships are open to students and recent graduates (any grant accepted) with a strong interest in green business, eco-capitalism, recycling or social entrepreneurship.
TerraCycle Europe offers internships to students who are required to do an internship as part of their UK-based higher education course. Based in our upcycled European headquarters in North-West London, TerraCycle’s recycling programmes in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden and Denmark are all centrally managed. We prioritise interns who can speak at least one of the following languages – English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish or Danish.
TerraCycle offers a unique opportunity for incredible growth and innovative work. We are looking for students who are dependable, enthusiastic, keen to learn and professional.
- We only consider students who are required to do an internship as part of their UK-based course OR as part of a course based in another country in a school that has UK-affiliates / a UK presence.
- Must be fluent (spoken and written) in at least one of the following languages – English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
- Methodical with a good level of attention to detail.
- Flexibility, ability to multitask, able to work independently and exercise initiative
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude, able to integrate into a fast paced environment.
Operating in 21 countries globally, TerraCycle is the world leader in the recycling of generally non-recyclable waste such as pens, coffee capsules, food wrappers and even cigarette butts and beach plastics. We create and administer collection and solution systems for waste that would otherwise be sent to landfill or incineration.
TerraCycle was founded in 2001 by Tom Szaky whose vision has become one of the fastest-growing green companies in the world.
Loop is a new way to shop, offering about 300 items — from Puget olive oil to Milka biscuits, Ariel detergent to Signal toothpaste — all in reusable packaging. After using the products, customers put the empty containers in a Loop tote on their doorstep. The containers are then picked up by a delivery service, cleaned and refilled, and shipped out to consumers again. In other words, it’s the 21st century milk man — here to save the world from single-use plastics.
Both TerraCycle and Loop have the following departments: Marketing, Account Management, Business Development, Operations, Customer Service, Finance and Public Relations.
Depending on your skills, experience and interests you will carry out some or all of these support tasks. If you have a particular interest in an area (for instance if you are studying marketing or PR) please mention this in your cover letter.