At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for the master data, onboarding, and SOX compliance of all contract manufacturers and 3PL warehouses in the Beyond Meat supply chain network.
This is a remote position with a strong preference for candidates in the Central or Eastern time zones, and it reports to the Director of Inventory Control.
- Ensure master data setup at contract manufacturers and 3PL warehouses is set up correctly and in line with Beyond Meat ERP settings.
- Prepare and participate in quarterly inventory counts. Perform inventory test counts for selected locations.
- Reconcile discrepancies in inventory throughout the quarter and propose solutions/CAPAs to ensure discrepancies do not reappear.
- Track inventory from production, quality release, transfer to cold storage, and sales orders.
- Perform quarterly inventory reconciliation and identify the root cause of variances.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience working in an ERP system (NetSuite preferred)
- Prior experience working with contract manufacturers and 3PLs
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills
- Strong work ethic with ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High comfort level in a fast-paced environment
- A truly thorough attention to detail
- Ability to travel 15-20% of the time domestically
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
Please note that Beyond Meat has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. All U.S. employees who (a) physically enter a Beyond Meat facility in the United States, (b) represent Beyond Meat at work-related events, including but not limited to trade shows and product demonstrations, or (c) physically enter customer or potential customer sites in connection with their work for Beyond Meat must take all necessary steps to be Fully Vaccinated as a condition of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.