Do you currently work within the property industry, are you looking for a new challenge where you can really make a difference to help shape a better way of life for people? If so, this could be the job for you……
Resonance is looking for an Investment Assistant (Property) to join their Property Team
This is for our London based office and a full-time role
5 Days Monday – Friday. 37.5 hours per week (currently remote working)
Salary Internal Band 2 – £25-£28K (including London Weighting, dependant on experience)
Here’s why we need you (purpose):
As part of the Property team, you will help us to benefit vulnerable people across the UK by playing a key role in helping get properties refurbished and handed over to our leasing partners across the UK by assisting in the onboarding of new contractors and ensuring each property has the correct compliance required to meet our exacting standards.
As well as bringing boundless energy to the role, you’ll have the ambition to want to learn how our business works, understand our passion and purpose and use your drive and creativity to achieve this.
You’ll be working across the business, reporting to the Senior Portfolio Manager, with multiple tasks, all of which will keep you on your toes. This key role is important to our future success.
Here’s what you’ll do for us (responsibilities):
- Contractor onboarding and compliance – JCT contract, Insurances, credit checks across the UK
- Updates on our in-house system Podio
- Ensure each property meets our compliance requirements – EPC, Asbestos, Legionella and more
- Project managing lease agreements with new Charity Partners
- Continuing audit of new and historic properties legal documentation from conveyancers
- Update key property data on our Portfolio Management sheet
Here’s what we will do for you (benefits):
As well as working for an innovative, growing business, with lots of variety and opportunity, we offer a competitive remuneration package, a flexible working environment and a committed team to become part of. The role will provide you with the opportunity to work in a business that is pioneering and changing the face of investment in the UK.
How you’ll be successful (measures):
- You will help us meet our team targets and organisational goals
- You’ll be resilient, maintaining motivation and focus despite setbacks
- You’ll build a reputation for having strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- You’ll own actions and help assist stakeholders, to make sure that deadlines are met and “right first time”
Who you’ll be working with (internal & external):
Managing Director of Property, Property Fund Development Managers, Investment Manager, Property Acquisitions Managers, Senior Portfolio Manager, Our Charity Partners and Estate Agents.
What we want you to bring to us (skills & experience):
- Ability to understand and accept a challenge and then to find a practical solution
- You will need to enjoy learning and taking on new responsibilities
- We want someone who is organised and confident whilst being approachable and personable
- Able to work in a very fast paced and high-volume property acquisition process
- Well educated, articulate and numerate
- Competent IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office and web-based tools. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must and should also be comfortable in learning new tools quickly
- A tenacious approach to getting things done, despite obstacles
- Outstanding levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- You will need to thrive within a small but expanding team
- Professional and enthusiastic representative of the company
- Fully subscribes to Resonance’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Enjoy rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in– do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Did we mention that we need you to have lots of energy!
What it feels like to work here (environment):
Resonance is a growing company, so you’ll need to enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment with a friendly and supportive team. This role will need you to work with colleagues across the business, at various locations in the UK.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please send us your CV with a covering letter to tell us:
- Why you would like to work for Resonance?
- How you think you could make a difference ?
- What will you bring to the team?
We look forward to hearing from you.