The IIGCC is looking to build out their Investor Practice division with the addition of a Private Markets/ Real Asset Investment Specialist.
The role will see you aid in the development and uptake of the IIGCC’s Net Zero Investment Framework (NZIF), a practical tool to support global net zero emissions by 2050, consistent with 1.5°C and in line with the Paris Agreement.
You will work with investors to develop and refine methodologies and tools designed to help investment firms decarbonize their portfolios and will be responsible for managing the Private Equity and Real Estate working groups.
- Manage the work and collaboration among IIGCC members, to develop and update methodologies and approaches for measuring alignment of portfolios.
- Support investors in developing and implementing best practice approaches to implement net zero commitments across governance, strategic asset allocation, target setting, portfolio construction, and policy advocacy.
- Develop and manage relationships with partner organisations; third party data/ methodology providers, plus funders to help disseminate, consult on and build buy-in to the NZIF.
- Undertake or manage pieces of research that are relevant to supporting development of the Framework.
- Collaborate with other IIGCC initiatives and programmes as required.
- Experience working in Private Markets and/or Real Asset investment firm and proficiency in using research and analysis to inform investment decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on climate related issues applied in an investment context (e.g. climate risk, climate scenario analysis and carbon accounting).
- An understanding of carbon footprinting, climate target setting and climate change reporting systems.
The role presents a unique opportunity to be actively involved in bringing about positive systemic sustainable change and having a direct influence on how trillions of dollars of assets are allocated to help achieve a net zero emissions future.
To apply, please contact our recruitment partner at Acre: Katy Quicke (firstname.lastname@example.org)