Clim8’s mission is to have a positive impact on climate change. We want to empower millions of people to invest sustainably in themes that include clean energy, clean technology, sustainable food, smart mobility and recycling. Clim8 is well funded having already successfully raised over £5 million via funding campaigns.
About the role
Thematic research is at the centre of our investment philosophy. We need an enthusiastic
and driven intern to assist with the following:
- Update the investment case for our core six investment themes (clean energy, clean tech, smart mobility, sustainable food, circular economy and clean water) and write long-shelf life notes (format to be discussed) on each of the themes.
- Coordinate with the Comms team to make these publications accessible to a large audience.
We thrive on offering our customers sustainable investment products. To do so, we need to
keep up with the sustainable finance agenda and research the various initiatives and
directives that are out there. In this role you will be asked to:
- Dig into the new initiatives that are coming (TCFD, TNFD, Taxonomy, other directives) and propose roadmaps.
- Participate in the formalisation effort of our view on sustainability ahead of important milestones.
- Preferably MSc/MA level educated
- Passionate about sustainable finance
- Keen to learn yet autonomous
- Capable of digesting research and policy papers with an ability to extract the substance and come up with actionable messages and recommendations.
Please send us your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
With investing, you capital is at risk