Trafi MaaS Suite helps cities connect mobility consumption into a single citizen-centric solution.
It is founded on our experience in developing our B2C service with deep mobility provider integrations. By empowering cities to connect all urban mobility consumption into a single multimodal city mobility app, we help their residents access every public and shared mobility and discover new ways to travel – all in one place.
Our bar is set high, and we always are looking for the best talent to join us. To help achieve this, we are bringing recruitment in-house and looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to join the team.
We also want to strengthen our Employer Brand. Thus we would like you to be engaged in this area.
- Interact with potential candidates on LinkedIn, social media, professional networks, and other talent pools
- Identify qualified candidates who fit Trafi culture and vision
- Work with hiring partners and hiring managers to understand their teams and the requirements for the colleagues they need
- Manage pipelines using our applicant tracking system
- Become an expert who actively supports recruitment initiatives and projects
- Help to shape and execute our employer brand strategy
- Experience as an IT Recruiter or relevant experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Experience using various social media platforms for recruitment purposes
- The ability to positively present Trafi to candidates and a broader audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Lithuanian
We would like you to:
- Be curious to dig deep into any given topic to understand it fully
- Be open to give and receive constructive feedback
- Embrace the change for the sake of improvement and company growth
- Feel accountable for responsibilities and take full ownership
- Be keen to solve actual problems and to make a real impact
- Stock options package – we believe that every employee should be a company owner.
- Private health insurance (1500 Eur 100% compensation for ambulatory treatment and diagnostics; 260 Eur free spending credit)
- Office parking or a budget for monthly Trafi app allowance for public transport tickets and Spark electric cars.
- Budget to enhance your remote work experience, e.g., to buy some furniture.
- Budget for your learning and development
- Day-offs and budget for team-building activities
- Trafi is a remote-first company! However (if there is no lockdown), the office is open all week so that you can come anytime, but you can work from anywhere.
- This position’s salary range is 2300-3700 Eur gross per month.