To apply for this job please visit cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it.
SYSTEMIQ was set up in 2016 to drive the implementation of the Paris Agreement and the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by transforming markets and business models in three key economic systems: land use, materials, and energy. By addressing failures in these systems, SYSTEMIQ aims to unlock economic opportunities that benefit business, society, and the environment. We do this through five activities:
- Convene and support coalitions of leaders to shape policies and business strategies that will rapidly transform economic activity
- Work with companies that want to be pioneers in and drivers of change towards more sustainable systems
- Co-create and incubate the market solutions most likely to build regenerative economic systems
- Invest our own venture capital and expertise in opportunities with the biggest potential to drive rapid system change
- Direct larger pools of capital into regenerative economic systems, enabling them to scale and multiply.
To deliver in these areas, we recruit and develop distinctive and varied individuals who thrive to achieve our mission, challenge the status quo and act as change leaders.
We are looking for an IT Senior Security Specialist Associate to join our team in our London Office. You will assist the Head of IT in implementing new security controls, technology, and initiatives, undertaking on-going projects work as requested. Also, providing input and delivering the firm’s global IT Cyber Security Strategy.
- Day to day security operations and management of the global Security Technologies and Controls, monitoring, events and alerts management, vulnerability assessment
- Standardisation of base line builds, configurations, etc. to improve security
- Investigation and resolution of potential security incidents and other cyber security breaches, including documentation of the outcomes
- Manage third parties to implement, develop and review the appropriate security infrastructure
- Carry out security audits and ensure compliance and best practice is adhered to
- To lead manage, coach and mentor certain team members to ensure high levels of performance in the UK, Germany, Indonesia, Netherlands, France, Brazil and in any other location where the business expands to
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and experience of working with offshore teams is desirable
- Be self-motivated and organised individual, with the ability to work with all levels of the organisation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an IT Security Analyst role or similar security focussed position.
- Relevant degree / qualification
- Microsoft Windows, Office 365 platform
- Intune / Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access, Cloud App Security, Sentinel
- Mimecast and F-Secure AV endpoint solutions
- Mimecast Training platform.
- Competent SharePoint online admin
- Awareness of the Data Protection Act (and GDPR), and the Governments Cyber Essentials programme.
- Incident Response
We offer the opportunity to be part of a high calibre, driven, and friendly team. We are keen to receive applications from all parts of the global community, however you must have the right to work in the location you are applying for.