Limejump is an award-winning energy tech company, connecting customers to our in-house trading and data centres as we work to revolutionise the UK energy industry.
We are an ambitious company, looking to change the way businesses and consumers interact with their electricity. Following our recent acquisition by Shell New Energies, we are looking for talented individuals to support exponential growth against our sustainable goals. This is an exciting opportunity to join an independently operating, fully owned subsidiary of a globally established energy company and to become instrumental in challenging and changing the smart grid space. Our culture is shaped by individuals who want to make a difference every day and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
About the Role
Limejump has built a reputation for delivering beneficial change in the energy market and developing technical innovation to drive sustainability. We are committed to growing a world-class commercial team that will strengthen our strong bonds with customers and enhance their experience of dealing with a market leading energy supplier. In support of this aim, we are looking for a highly motivated, hard working, self-starter who will drive lead generation, leverage specialist sales channels and work to grow our portfolio of renewable generation customers.
In this high profile position, you will rigorously achieve against your individual sales quota and promote continued sales growth across Limejump’s portfolio.
This role will report directly to our Head of Business Development and work closely with peers across the organisation.
What You’ll Do:
- Relentlessly pursue lead generation by finding and targeting leads directly.
- Achieve individual order book and revenue targets for Power Purchase Agreement Sales.
- Increase Limejump’s presence across target verticals.
- Attend face-to-face meetings with prospective clients as a Limejump representative.
- Ensure all reporting on leads, deals and pipeline is timely and accurate.
- Maintain and develop qualification criteria for commercial activity.
- Develop negotiating strategies in line with overall Commercial team ethos.
- Update job and industry knowledge by identifying individual and whole-function opportunities to learn, including reading professional publications; building and maintaining personal networks and contributing to professional organisations and events.
- Be involved in devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
What’s Needed – Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated work experience in a customer facing and target driven role. Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Experience in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Resilience, grit and ability to apply strategic thinking under pressure.
- Ability to think outside of the box to lead pipeline development.
- A commitment to continuous professional development.
- An interest in renewable energy: you will thrive speaking about renewable energy projects with prospective customers.
- Good numeracy skills, with a strong ability to complete analytical tasks.
- Commercial experience in the UK energy industry.
- Fair pay and performance practices, including a transparent bonus structure.
- Flexible working options and 25 days annual leave (+ a day off for your birthday!).
- An Innovation Card loaded with your £1k learning budget and 10% time to learn at work.
- Private Medical Insurance with AXA PPP. Cover has £0 excess per year for employee only. Option to also include family and/or partner via payroll deductions.
- A subsidised onsite gym membership and a Cycle to Work scheme.
- Regular team social events, summer and Christmas parties.
- Shared Lunch n’ Learns and skill sharing opportunities.
- A holistic Employee Assistance programme, offering free phone and/or face-to-face counselling and an excellent discount programme.
- (Once we’re back!) A friendly plant-filled office with regular fruit delivery and fresh roasted local coffee.
Limejump values equality and diversity, and we welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
About Your Application Data
By clicking the “Submit Application” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Limejump Ltd. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Limejump Ltd.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes. Consequently, Limejump Ltd. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Limejump Ltd. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. Limejump Ltd. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Limejump Ltd. as well as to third parties acting on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Limejump Ltd with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.