How about joining our team of glass half-fullers with a no-taste-bud-left-unturned-approach to flavour? And life? We’re looking for a Junior International Account manager to help us execute our growth plans. This role will be based in The Netherlands
If that sounds like you then please read our job description and submit your application along with your CV.
Rude Health is an equal opportunities employer. We base our pay and recruitment on role, experience, performance and potential. Because that’s what matters. We particularly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
About Rude Health:
You’ve heard about the right or wrong way to be healthy. At Rude Health we talk about the bright way. About trusting your instincts and following your taste buds. About championing real flavour over restrictions. About taking the bland, and turning it bright.
We make dairy-free alternatives for glass half-fullers and cereals for those who fill their bowls to the brim. We’re not in the business of making pale imitations of milk or bog-standard mueslis. All of our foods and dairy-free drinks have bright and bold flavours made entirely from natural ingredients, delicious enough to munch from the box or glug from the glass. Because life tastes better when you live your bright way.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Sustainably support in building sales and brand awareness within your given territories via growing sales with current partners, actively searching for strong partners in new markets and successfully pitching the brand. Territory: The Netherlands and DACH countries.
- Building sales and awareness across relevant channels in a given market, including but not limited to: mainstream grocery, independents, Foodservice, pharmacy, online
- Challenge your partners/customers to get the best possible results
- Developing joint business plans with strategic partners as to grow the brand:
- Advise on range, positioning and channel prioritisation
- Negotiate price and investment levels
- Aspiring to be in the top three priority brands with strategic partners
- Selling in NPD
- Reviewing best international trade/consumer shows to support growth
- Work closely with international operations to find the most efficient logistical solutions
- Assessing whether a partner in any given market continues to be the most effective and aligned choice
- Identifying & approaching potential customers or strong partners in your region
- Advising on range and channel prioritisation
- Get insight in rules and regulations and needed documentation to enter the market via this customer/partner
- Support with the set-up of the customer’s route to market in collaborations with operations
- Support in negotiating conditions
- Travel within reason to build relationships, gain market knowledge & act as the face of Rude Health in meetings/events/shows etc.
- Sharing relevant market-learnings with rest of team and international customers, and absorb learnings shared from other markets
- Build a relevant network via tradeshows/DIT events/linked in etc.
- Keeping up to date with market specific trends, politics, economics & developments
- Reporting back status of markets to the Senior National Account Manager and sharing proposals
- Work with UK marketing team for inspiration, synergy & best practice learnings
- Supporting international operations in making decisions relevant to the relationship and troubleshooting any issues that might arise
What We’re Looking For:
- Preferably experience in sales and/or international trade
- Negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Relationship and network building
- Persuasion and confidence
- Respecting cultural nuances and effectively communicating despite cultural/language barriers
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Problem solving attitude
- Result oriented
- Not afraid to take decisions
- Languages: affluent in Dutch, English and German
What you’ll get from the role:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing and best performing FMCG brands in a high energy international team
- High level of autonomy with lots of opportunity to hone your commercial capabilities
- As much Rude Health food & drink as you can shake a stick at
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working hours
Dependent on experience.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org