To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Job Title: Junior Relationship Manager
Salary: NGO Competitive
Start Date: Immediate
About the Climate Bonds Initiative
Climate Bonds Initiative is an investor-focused NGO working to mobilise the $100 trillion global bond market for climate change solutions. We promote investment in projects and assets necessary for a rapid transition to a low carbon and climate resilient economy.
Our main work streams are green bond standards and certification, data and market analysis, policy and market development, communications and advocacy.
Climate Bonds is a fast growing, dynamic NGO driven by a big mission. You will be working within an organisation that is leading the development of innovative international climate finance solutions.
Support the Director of Client Services and other Relationship Manager colleagues with client origination, acquisition, conversion. Assist with originating leads and support follow-through towards conversion assist with proposal drafting and contract drafting. Support with client onboarding in coordination with relevant CBI teams Client relationship management.
Administering partner contract maintenance administering invoice raising and arrears collection (both in close collaboration with the finance department). Assist with up-selling opportunities for all sponsorship projects.
Support with the development and assist the delivery of client content (e.g. education; awareness and briefing sessions, speeches, oral or written interviews / op-eds, etc).
Over time, grow into playing an active role in client origination, acquisition, conversion and client upgrading.
Support the Director of Client Services with;
- Updating of commercial marketing & communication collateral as well as website
- Monthly commercial reporting updates
- Preparation of team meetings, note taking, action plans
- Rollout strategies and processes
Ensure and facilitate that all the team members use SalesForce and maintain administrative systems. Support the creation of marketing materials, including videos, brochures and website development. Support in the research for new commercial products including client research, competitor analysis and product pricing. Update the CRM with all new partner details and update annually. Devise project management solutions for commercial activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business or Economics, (Climate) Finance or related fields
- Affinity with relationship management, marketing and/or communications
- Understanding and/or knowledge of financial & capital markets and/or of climate change issues
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills Flexible and self-motivated
- Creative, but attention to detail
- Fluency in any other languages than English being highly welcome
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite Experience or affinity with database management (e.g. SalesForce)
25 days holiday