Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
Our fast growing business information systems organization is looking for a seasoned senior analyst to own and lead critical systems projects. The ideal candidate should have work experience in chaotic fast paced environments and is open to learning and adapting to changing business needs and technology stack. The candidate will be given the opportunity to establish, build and grow relationships with executives.
What You’ll Do:
- 70% Functional 30% Technical
- 4+ years of experience in Saas enterprise applications such as – NetSuite, Coupa, Concur etc
- Deep understanding of business processes – PTP AP, OTC, SCM etc
- Work independently to analyze business requirements with both business stakeholders and developers on – Current state vs future state, GAP analysis, implementation roadmap for new software features / enhancements
- Experience in software development life cycle from design to deploy both in Waterfall and Agile/Sprint process
- Scale for high growth agile team environment
- Willingness to take on more applications as need arises
- Ability to work alongside a global team
- 25% time spent on streamlining and adding automation and feature enablement on all business systems applications to be in compliance
- 60% time spent on medium to large scale projects impacting both the SCM and Finance Org
- 15% time spent as PMO of all the initiatives led by the business systems org
- Serve as a business analyst to understand user needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Be the subject matter expert on business system modules
- Train users on how to use business system
- Create reports and dashboards in business system
- Troubleshoot system process and systems issues within business system
- Assisting with project scoping, planning, and scheduling
- Work with cross-functional business teams and define best practice business processes
- Act as Project Manager, Business Analyst, and Implementer on projects
- Learn the existing stack and recommend new solutions to make work more efficient
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.