Trafi MaaS Suite helps cities connect mobility consumption into a single citizen-centric solution.
It is founded on our experience in developing our B2C service with deep mobility provider integrations. By empowering cities to connect all urban mobility consumption into a single multimodal city mobility app, we help their residents access every public and shared mobility and discover new ways to travel – all in one place.
That is what we are after – building a fully integrated city mobility platform, where public transport, ride-hailing, car, bike and scooter sharing services would work as one.
The legal team at Trafi is growing and we are searching for Lead Legal Officer/DPO to join the team.
- Represent Trafi in public tenders, contracts and negotiations
- Setting the Company’s contractual strategy and acting as an ambassador of the business
- Coordinate contractual work and the team
- Leading main projects from a legal angle
- Proactively inform and advise management
- Improving existing processes and supporting the business in new product launches
- Prepare, review, negotiate and manage licensing, cooperation, white label, service and other agreements
- Consult different teams on a daily basis
- Ensure proper risk management and pragmatically deal with legal issues in a rapidly growing company
- Propose creative approaches to business issues
- Coordinate with external legal advisors when needed
- Masters degree in law
- 5+ years experience in legal leadership and in intellectual property and commercial law;
- Knowledge in privacy, understanding of DPO role
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (German would be an advantage)
- Experience in public procurement would be an advantage
- Experience in Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Industry is a plus
We would like you to:
- Be curious to dig deep into any given topic to understand it fully
- Be open to give and receive constructive feedback
- Be a good team player
- Embrace the change for the sake of improvement and company growth
- Feel accountable for responsibilities and take full ownership
- Be keen to solve actual problems and to make a real impact
- Stock options package – we believe that every employee should be a company owner
- Private health insurance (1500 Eur 100% compensation for ambulatory treatment and diagnostics; 260 Eur free spending credit) (Vilnius office)
- Budget for monthly Trafi app allowance for public transport tickets (Vilnius office)
- Budget to enhance your remote work experience, e.g., to buy some furniture.
- Budget for your learning and development
- Day-offs and budget for team-building activities
- Trafi is a remote-first company. However, we have offices in Berlin, Paris, London, and Vilnius where you are most welcome (subject to lockdowns of course).
- This position’s salary range is 4500-5600 Eur gross per month plus up to 25% yearly bonus depending on company results