Imagine a future where you’re contributing directly to the green energy transition by integrating deliveries across multiple teams to ensure successful operation of offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll get to collaborate with internal and external financial, commercial, technical, and operational experts to find opportunities and deliver value. You’ll ensure delivery of all services agreed in our Operations & Maintenance Agreements (OMAs) and steer the commercial and contractual relationship towards our customers (joint venture partners).
Welcome to UK Commercial
You’ll be part of OMA Business Management where you, together with your colleagues, will identify and deliver opportunities to optimise the technical and financial performance of our operational assets. You’ll integrate the management of several technical, operational, and financial disciplines within our Operations business to present a single, coherent approach towards our customers. Concurrently, you’ll serve as the key focal point for our customers during the operational stage of a wind farm.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and leading a culture of QHSE excellence
- owning the operational financial performance from one or more wind farms in the UK, including the review and approval of wind farm budgets
- leading specific strategy projects assigned to drive improvements in ways of working
- driving owner value by proposing operational optimisation through cost-saving initiatives and/or production enhancement initiatives
- developing best practices to be applied at the wind farms across the portfolio
- mentoring and supporting other talent within the business to realise their potential.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an MSc in business, economics, law, or similar, combined with strong commercial insight – financial and technical insight is an advantage
- are committed to the green energy transition and are willing to take ownership of tasks while working in large teams to deliver success
- have a strong track record of managing complex commercial contracts and relationships in a relevant context, including direct engagement with senior decision-makers
- are comfortable engaging with and presenting to senior stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ciaran Galvin, Head of OMA Business Management, UK, on +447786333546 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll frequently visit operational sites in addition to other offices.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.