Job Title: Lead Trainer
Location: Working from home required due to COVID-19 until further notice.
Reporting to: Head of Events & Training
Closing date: 18 September 2020
Hours: Full time
Salary: NGO competitive
About the Climate Bonds Initiative
The Climate Bonds Initiative (CBI) is an investor-focused NGO working to mobilise the $100 trillion global bond market for climate change solutions. The organisation is leading the development of climate finance solutions with global stakeholders: governments, investors, banks and large companies.
Our main work streams are green bond standards and certification, green bond data and market analysis, policy analysis, communications and green capital markets development.
Climate Bonds is looking for an enthusiastic and flexible individual with a strong attention to detail to prepare and provide internal and external training on our behalf. The right candidate will be confident and able to influence and connect with people. With good industry knowledge and a personable demeanour, as well as an organised, strategic approach, the candidate will support our Head of Events & Training to take the training department to the next level and support our important vision. This role provides the opportunity to travel the world supporting a meaningful mission.
Responsibilities & Key Tasks
- Supports the Development of the Training Programme, collaborating with CBI’s team of trainers, managers and leadership
- With the support of CBI’s Training Team, conceptualises, designs and produces training materials based on CBI’s data and research, including presentations, tutorials, instructions, guides, as well as other online and in-person learning resources
- Delivers training online and in-person across the globe
- Evaluates training feedback and proposes improvements accordingly
- Leads the testing and review of created materials
- Maintains an updated database of all training resources
- Conducts employee training and on-boarding
- Reviews employee performance and learning outcomes
- Coordinates and monitors the training pipeline, enrollment, schedules, costs, and equipment
- Promotes training business development and customer relationship management
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate degree in Finance, Green Finance, or other related field
- Good working knowledge of the green bond market
- Demonstrable experience providing training to senior persons
- proven experience creating and developing professional learning materials
- Proven experience managing a pipeline of work, including budgets
- Proven experience of customer relationship management
- Able to travel internationally as required
- Good use of Microsoft suite
- Organised with good timekeeping
- Consistent and reliable
- Confident and personable