Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products globally with annual sales turnover in excess of $250 million across 17 territories.
Job Description: Learning and Development Lead
Reports to: Director of People & Planet
Responsible For: Training & Development Coordinator
Dimensions of role: This is a group level role, with initial focus in UK, US and a number of European markets
Special Features: The role holder will be expected to work across all UK locations, and travel overseas when required
Your Key Contributions and Tasks/Accountabilities
- Creating learning programmes that are aligned with the organisation’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what the needs are
- Develop, shape and deliver a broad-based learning curriculum to meet the business needs and excite participants, to include, general skills, leadership and functional skills programmes, with effectiveness measure in place
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching
- Provide consultancy and coaching to all key stakeholders and managers
- Lead train the trainers – equip business managers and HRBPs with learning and coaching intervention skillsets
- Building relationships with 3rd party training providers
- Having an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions in order to implement the required training
- Maintain and improve learning management systems
- Maintain a solid external network and keep up to date with L&D best practices and new technologies
- Being a member of HR leadership team, contribute to overall HR priority and engage in non-L&D related projects
- Identify and agreeing personal development needs
- Take actions to address personal development needs – being pro-active
- Keep up to date with product/service developments
- Develop technical skills
- Purpose driven and aspire to do good to people and the planet
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager, OD manger or similar
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and people management skills, as well as ability to manage multiple, complex initiatives
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
- Intellectual curious and keep up with the latest theories and frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and think creatively; challenges the status quo
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences
- Organisational skills
- Proven people management skills and being degree, CIPD or CTP qualified (or equivalent) are essential.
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- A full UK driving licence with access to own transport
- Previously working in multinational FMCG industry
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Budget management
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is an advantage
- Line manager experience
- Overseas experience
We are offering a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension scheme and life insurance options, Employee Assistance Program, and Staff Shop.