We’re on a mission to create a faster, smarter and more innovative way of accessing an Electric Car. We offer an all-inclusive subscription solution, with no deposit and only a monthly renewable commitment; challenging conventional car ownership and putting the customer back in control.
Having launched two years ago and with significant funding from top-tier Venture Capitalists, we are a high-growth tech scale-up. Over the last 12 months we have averaged 30% organic month-on-month growth and we have the largest electric fleet in the UK, with over 1,000 active subscribers. Our team has grown dramatically, with offices in London, Warwick and Birmingham and overseas expansion planned for 2021.
Our challenge now is to take Onto to a new level without losing what makes us special for our customers. We need to be able to deliver reliably on a large scale to mass-market customers, while still maintaining speed, ideation and a mindset of growth and accountability. This is a challenging combination, but one we’re embracing in the next stage of our journey. And that’s where you come in…
About the role.
This is a brand new critical role within our Operations Department supporting a rapidly growing business. Even though it will cover a wide range of responsibilities, ultimately you will be responsible for ensuring Onto customers always receive a reliable, quality, bespoke delivery and collection service. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Operations and will have direct line management responsibilities, managing and building a team that are passionate about providing a customer focussed, high quality logistics operation.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading our Logistics team, managing all of Onto’s vehicle movements
- Develop the logistics service for the business, finding the most efficient way to deliver Electric Vehicles to our customers directly and ensure a top-class delivery service
- Ownership of the delivery of the Logistics operation KPIs, always striving to improve the quality, reliability and efficiency of our deliveries and collections
- Proactively work with our Customer Experience team to resolve any issues that might impact our customers
- In this fast growing business no two days are the same so there will be manyad-hoc requirements.
A bit about you:
- Passionate about delivering a bespoke logistics operation that puts the customer experience at the heart of everything we do
- You will have demonstrated the ability to work in and manage activities across a rapidly evolving and growing business.
- Experience in managing a team through previous leadership roles
- Previous experience in home deliveries and managing driver movements
- A strong focus and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and assist business requests with a service mindset.
- Flexible and well organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- The opportunity to hold a key position in an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape.
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus the opportunity for share options.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Due to the impact of Covid-19, we are currently a remote-first company however, in the future this role will be based in our Warwick office.
- Team Socials (virtually at the moment).
- Onto EV car salary sacrifice scheme.
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Benefits Hub.
Salary: £35,000 – £38,000