At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
As Logistics Operations Analyst, you will play a key role in creating tools and reports to support achieving the goals of the operations.
You will be required to understand each process within the operation and work closely with the team create tools that simplify and ease the workflows. You will report to the In-Plant Logistics Lead and be pivotal in highlighting inefficiencies, completing root cause analysis and suggesting improvements.
The logistics processes at Arrival will be as advanced and automated as our vehicles, you will be one of the main contributors to this ambition becoming a reality.
What you’ll be doing
- Become a subject matter expert for all things Logistics Operations and systems
- Creating live automated reports for (some examples):
Inbound (OTIF, receiving times, delivery time adherence, placing times)
Inventory (Stock vs Demand, Rack Utilisation, Obsolescence, Missing Stock)
Sub-Assembly (TAKT Adherence, Child Part Availability, Downtime)
Replenishment (on-site buffer, in-transit buffer, picked buffer)
Tooling and Equipment (Utlisation, Downtime, Failures)
Finished Vehicle (Plan vs Actual collections, Failure modes)
- Using ERP and WMS to ensure all reports are live
- Support the Logistics leadership in defining KPIs and challenging the status quo
- Continuous development on KPI deck to ensure it helps to easily identify room for improvement and helps with early identification of problems
- Help design and implement the solutions that will make the logistics processes possible
- Work cross functionally across a wide range of stakeholders to create and manage solutions that work for everyone
- Create process flows, how to guides and training documents
- Translate reporting requirements into reports
What you’ll need
- Good experience of at least one ERP system (SAP, Oracle, Sage, ODOO etc)
- Expertise in warehouse management systems (SAP WM/EWM, JDA, Manhattan etc)
- Experience of at least one ERP or WMS full implementation would be an advantage
- Continuous improvement, system change, implementation and knowledge transfer.
- Experience of converting physical processes into systematic solutions.
- Working knowledge of interfaces and the business processes which cause failures.
- Experience of Power BI or similar solution and some basic knowledge of coding
We’d love it if you have
- A hunger to learn.
- A huge desire to achieve.
- The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.