Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
We are looking for talents who can help with Lime Logistics Partner Program, especially with lead generations and successful conversion into a partnership. The day to day tasks would include:
What You’ll Do
- Research and identify leads that could turn into a successful partnership
- Cultivate partnerships through data mining, list building, telemarketing, email marketing, and other services
- Once the partnership is established, coordinate and assist the Logistics Partners with onboarding and training processes
- Support in tracking and reporting upcoming market launches and LP requirements
- Prepare trackers to optimize processes, timelines, and lead generation to conversion flow
[Here is a brief of Logistics Partners:
Logistics Partners (LPs) are registered companies that work with Lime to help manage our fleet out in the field. In markets where we operate vehicles with swappable batteries, our Logistics Partners help locate vehicles with low batteries and swap in fully charged batteries that they collect from our warehouse. Our Logistics Partners can also help retrieve broken vehicles to our warehouse so they can be repaired and relocate vehicles to popular areas.]
- At least 1 – 2 years working in a fast-paced operations environment
- Cross-functional abilities – To be able to coordinate between Local and Regional Operation teams
- Pure hustle – Being at a startup company means not everything will go according to plan. You should be a strong multi-tasker and be a high-energy person, who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and pull the long hours when needed
- Owner mentality – You own the local market experience, being customer-obsessed in serving your community and ensuring our local operations are continuously changing to best meet the hyperlocal needs
What We Offer
- Opportunity to help build a startup
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This role will be hired, managed, and compensated through a third-party employer. By submitting information through this posting, the applicant agrees Lime may forward all submitted information to the applicable third-party employer, and the third-party employer may contact the applicant regarding the role.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado.