Imagine a future where you originate, structure, and execute complex and innovative M&A transactions for the leading company in the offshore wind power sector
Join us in this role where you’ll plan and execute complex, large-scale M&A transactions that are central to the company’s strategic aims.
Welcome to Partnerships & Corporate M&A
You’ll be part of M&A where you, together with your colleagues, will plan, structure, and execute complex offshore wind M&A transactions globally as part of our wider strategic aims. The team is responsible for M&A transactions within the company and has an impressive track record of completing large-scale transactions, including the divestment of 50 % of the world’s largest offshore wind farm, Hornsea 1, in 2018.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning and leading high-value divestment processes to completion within tight deadlines
- ensuring transactions are structured to maximise value for the company
- negotiating key transaction documentation with potential joint venture partners
- coordinating due diligence processes and preparing internal and external M&A-related documents, including information memoranda, management presentations, and investment committee material
- managing internal and external stakeholders, including financial, legal, and technical advisers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have prior experience in a corporate, professional services firm, fund, law firm, or similar, executing transactions within renewable energy or other infrastructure sectors
- are comfortable and effective at communicating with a wide range of stakeholders, internally and externally
- have strong commercial skills, enabling you to identify and understand key value and process drivers and ensuring these are reflected in the transaction documentation
- have extremely strong organisational and project management skills
- have a proactive approach to driving transactions forward.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews at the beginning of August.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK, the Operations team, on talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll work on projects globally across our growing portfolio of assets in Europe, APAC, and the US.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.