To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
We’re on a mission to create a faster, smarter and more innovative way of accessing an Electric Car. We offer an all-inclusive subscription solution, with no deposit and only a monthly renewable commitment; challenging conventional car ownership and putting the customer back in control.
Having launched two years ago and with significant funding from top-tier Venture Capitalists, we are a high-growth tech scale-up. Over the last 12 months we have averaged 30% organic month-on-month growth and we have the largest electric fleet in the UK, with over 1,000 active subscribers. Our team has grown dramatically, with offices in London, Warwick and Birmingham and overseas expansion planned for 2021.
Our challenge now is to take Onto to a new level without losing what makes us special for our customers. We need to be able to deliver reliably on a large scale to mass-market customers, while still maintaining speed, ideation and a mindset of growth and accountability. This is a challenging combination, but one we’re embracing in the next stage of our journey. And that’s where you come in…
About the role.
You will be working as part of an amazing team of 4, based at Onto’s Leamington Spa Office, you will be directly responsible for supporting our fleet of 1,500 vehicles nationwide and growing rapidly month on month.
You will ensure that day to day Vehicle Maintenance and Repair activity is in line with operational requirements and business plan targets. Working as a team so all aspects of the process is compliant with Onto’s Procedures and in accordance with Maintenance contracts.
- Working with the outsourced partner and vendors to execute Maintenance/Repair activity.
- Executing vehicle maintenance to the optimised balance of cost, time and quality standards.
- Optimise Vehicle Off Road time within the Maintenance process, monitoring status and delivering continuous improvement.
- Support Operations with maintenance requirements.
- Using the 1Link Platform and Onto Maintenance Platform.
Key Areas and Performance Indicators.
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to implement actions to optimise the performance of the Maintenance team
- Work with the other Maintenance Controllers to manage the day to day vendor relationships, achieving optimised repair costs and fleet availability
- Correct use of the 1Link platform
- Deliver vehicles in a safe and well-presented condition, in compliance with all legal and manufacturer-recommended guidelines
KPI 1 Maintain and improve Vehicle Off Road (NoRev) performance
KPI 2 Deliver best in class customer experience
A bit about you:
- GCSE Level Maths / English at minimum
- IMI Qualification Preferred
- City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 Vehicle Maintenance
- Experience of Maintenance Control activity within a large car and commercial vehicle fleet
- Demonstrable experience in all aspects vehicle maintenance
- Track record of process improvement and cost control
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and assist business requests with a service mindset.
- Flexible and well organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Advanced user of 1Link
- Advanced user of Fleet Management systems, reporting and integrations
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working with OEM’s and major fleet vendors.
- The opportunity to hold a key position in an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape.
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus the opportunity for share options.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Due to the impact of Covid-19, we are currently a remote-first company however, in the future this role will be based in our Warwick office.
- Team Socials (virtually at the moment).
- Onto EV car salary sacrifice scheme.
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Benefits Hub.
Salary: £24k – £27k depending on experience