Formula E is the pinnacle of electric motorsport; unpredictable, highly competitive open cockpit, open wheel racing in the centre of some of the world’s most iconic cities.
In its first seven seasons, Formula E has crowned 6 different champions and celebrated 21 winners in 84 races. With more automotive manufacturers on the grid than any other motorsport, the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship is one of the world’s most compelling racing series and enters its eighth season as the fastest growing sport on the planet.
But we’re more than a race; Formula E was founded to counteract climate change by accelerating the adoption of electric vehicles and as an unparalleled proving ground for race-to-road electric vehicle technologies. In Season 8, our ambition has grown as has our vision to accelerate sustainable human progress through an all out race for better futures. The only sport certified net zero carbon since inception, Formula E is a beacon for fans who want to enjoy edge-of-seat racing today at the same time as having a positive effect on the world tomorrow.
Working with us
At Formula E, we have created an environment that supports our colleagues to perform at their best. We are innovative, curious and we love the world we live in which is why we value sustainability. We believe that work should be fun and, whilst we are passionate about delivery, we are one team and supporting each other is key to our success.
Working in the Finance team to help with various management accounting activities as well as being the SAP support administrator for the company.
What you will be doing
- SAP management and support (update of new joiners/leavers and approval paths for purchase orders/expenses, tax & period maintenance, product and service categories updates, communication with internal and external stakeholders)
- Fixed asset register management – support to non-finance Formula E staff, creation of new assets and review of existing fixed assets
- Treasury function – banking activities (input of payments into online payment system, communication with banks) and preparation of Weekly cash reports
- Credit card management (monthly statements sent out and reconciliation)
- Assistance with preparation of various VAT returns in the UK and EU countries
- Travel cost allocation & monthly reporting
- Various ad-hoc activities and support.
What we are looking for
- Part-qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Financial IT systems knowledge
- SAP knowledge is desirable
- Experience in accounting positions
Skills and aptitudes:
- Accounting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management
- Knowledge of foreign languages ideally Spanish or Italian is desirable.
The small print…
Before applying, please make sure you read the Formula E Privacy Notice available on our website: https://www.fiaformulae.com/en/jobs
We receive a high number of applications per role and therefore ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. Formula E is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a unique opportunity, a competitive salary and an environment that inspires innovation and supports professionals to perform at their best in their chosen fields.