To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Terranomics is a consultancy that focuses on using local and global financial systems to support sustainable land use, conservation and climate change solutions. The co-founders have spent the last 20 years working on public and private sector approaches to environmental challenges, and are based in London and Cornwall.
The services Terranomics specialise in are the following:
- Sustainable Land-Use Investment Structuring
- Support for Green Business Growth
- Finance Sector Analysis
- Measurement, Impact and Evaluation
- Proposal and Concept Note Development
Terranomics has a growing portfolio of exciting global client assignments in the areas outlined above, and is seeking support for delivering these projects and further developing our pipeline of work. This is a good opportunity to join an early-stage consulting company with significant opportunity for career development in an environment where individual creativity and entrepreneurship are strongly encouraged.
The role will be full time and location is flexible, with a preference that once COVID restrictions have ended the candidate would be able to work in London or Falmouth for at least part of a typical working week.
Experience and skills required
- A post-graduate qualification with a business, financial or economic discipline looking to apply these skills to the world of sustainable land-use and nature conservation. Will also consider candidates with post-graduate qualifications in natural resource management, ecology, conservation who show a strong awareness and capability in financial and quantitative analysis
- Demonstrated passion for the topic of mobilising private finance for sustainable land-use and conservation objectives
6-10 years working experience in a field related to this topic
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, multi-stakeholder projects, ideally in a consulting context
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an interest in being part of a start-up environment with excellent growth potential
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to write in clear, business-friendly language
- Comfortable with working independently and either remotely or in-person
- Enjoys expanding their professional network and investing time in relationship-building
- Strong team-player with good verbal communication skills
- A strong sense of initiative and resilience
- Fluency in English
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th February with a 1-2 page cover letter describing your motivation and suitability for the role.