Lime is hiring a Manager, Website and SEO to join our Policy and Communications team. In this role, you will play a key role in owning Lime’s online presence, while managing our website platform and optimization efforts with efficiency and speed at a strategic, tactical, and operational level.
The ideal candidate will have expert project management and stakeholder management skills. You will have demonstrated experience building cross-functional transparent alignment with multiple teams, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
We are a remote first company and welcome applications from New York, California, Texas, Illinois, DC, Oregon and Washington. We are also open to Berlin, Warsaw, and London.
What you’ll do
- Own maintenance and improvement of Lime’s website including content management and architectural changes
- Prepare and oversee long-term web content plans and strategy for website development and presence. Included in this is standards, security, and guidelines based on business goals and stakeholder input
- Enable cross-functional teams to own their respective webpages. Where necessary, improve systems and processes for teams across the organization Own Lime’s SEO strategy, ensuring a strong positioning on key topics in all our core languages
- Continuously track key performance metrics and analyze traffic and engagement. Based on analysis, implement operational improvements that optimize our available resources
- Identify opportunities for business improvements and other strategic projects
- Manage all tools, software, vendor relationships, and budget for the role
- Maintain a strong pulse and feedback loop on organizational needs
- Maintain continuous communication with cross-functional teams to proactively identify, assess, and address business needs
- 5+ years experience in project management and integrated content management, SEO
- Experience working within a global organization preferred
- Experience managing CMS tools (e.g. Craft, Contentful)
- Familiar with website hosting platforms (Pantheon, Netlify)
- Experience in dealing with websites that host multiple languages
- Knowledge of SEO Experience with dedicated content creation is a plus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with executives while influencing across multiple levels and functions
- Entrepreneurial, with high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, and efficient with limited resources
- Analytical and strategic in nature. Ability to discern the cost-benefit analysis of your time and the company resources. Capability to use these skills to drive high-impact initiatives forward
What we offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more atli.me!
At Lime, we strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job cannot be performed in Colorado.