Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are a purpose driven, ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £250 million across 17 territories.
We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years to enable us to continue to develop products which are better for people and the planet. To support us in achieving this growth ambition, we are recruiting for an experienced, driven leader to support our teams in delivering first class products, safely.
Key tasks & accountabilities of the role include:
- General administrative support for the process/manufacturing team dealing with a variety of tasks and projects
- Document control (version control) for all relevant process documentation (procedures, audits, health checks etc)
- Development, implementation and management of records pertaining to process documentation, e.g safety audits & standard.
- Standard work monitoring and updating
- Development and implementation of a compliance system to enable measurement of shift outputs and performance against all targeted tasks, and subsequent monthly KPI reports
- Ensure a robust paperwork flow system is developed and communicated to all relevant team members
- Action tracking and reporting for Management of Change actions (MOC)
- Team communication and meeting facilitation
- Support site teams, as required, with administration tasks
Essential skills include:
- Proven experience of inputting/digitising large amounts of data
- An excellent knowledge of excel is essential
- Experience of document control and version control
- High speed and accuracy typing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- NVQ Level 3 Business Administration or relevant industry experience