We are looking for an experienced and energetic Marketing and Communications Manager to join our ambitious team of changemakers! Working across the organisation, you’ll play a key part in promoting our services, growing our community and raising our profile.
This is an exciting time to join, as we have two significant projects coming up that are highly relevant to the role.
- We’re growing with the addition of a new space in Camden, expected to open in 2023. An important part of our expansion project will therefore be generating awareness, anticipation and sales of the new space.
- Next year is our 15 year anniversary, a fantastic opportunity to highlight the achievements, progress, and future ambitions of the organisation.
You’ll have a vital role in developing our reputation for thought-leadership and launching our expanding workspace portfolio. The role therefore encapsulates both strategic and functional activities.
- Define, update and update the marketing and communications strategy of the organisation
- Create marketing strategies for key developments, such as launching our new workspace and our 15 year anniversary
- Promote our services and activities: workspace, business support programmes, events
- Design and deliver engaging campaigns that convert and raise awareness of our services
- Create relevant and captivating content to disseminate across our main channels (including social media, email, website, paid search, PR, publications)
- Coordinate across the team on objectives, activities and opportunities
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring it is consistent through our channels and supported with relevant materials
- Strengthen our existing community through marketing and communications
- Coordinate with the Impact Hub network to support global-level campaigns and promote our local activities
- Build and maintain partnerships to reach wider audiences and identify promotion or profile-raising opportunities
- Keep up to date with and adapt to audience, market and digital trends
What you’ll need
- An interest in the social enterprise sector
- A good understanding of brand positioning and how to reach different audiences
- Experience in delivering effective campaigns
- Good project management and organisational skills
- The ability to effectively prioritise competing tasks
- Excellent copywriting skills and a good eye for design
- Ability to create engaging content for digital channels
- Experience with digital tools or the ability to learn them fast
- Knowledge of the social enterprise sector and startups
- Experience in PR
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Figma, Google Ads, SEO, and Wordpress
- Share our team values: open, collaborative, courageous, resourceful, caring
- Are proactive with a can-do attitude
- Thrive in a small team with an entrepreneurial feel
- Have a values-driven approach to your work
- Are keen to build and develop the role as suits the needs of the business
This is a full-time role with a starting salary of £27,500 – £34,000 per annum depending on experience, plus pension, medical benefits and profit share scheme.
Why work with us?
- Be part of a B Corp and social enterprise using business as a force for good
- Flexible working hours
- Option of hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health package
- Regular community events
- Dog friendly office
- Training budget and support
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with:
- Subject line: “Marketing and Communications Manager”
- CV and a cover letter attached, outlining why you are suitable for the role, and how you meet the person specification. Applications without both a CV and a cover letter may not be considered.
We welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. To limit any unconscious bias, all applications will be anonymised. Please let us know if you have any other accessibility needs.
Unfortunately we cannot sponsor work VISAs.
Deadline for applications: 9am Tuesday 23rd August 2022.
Interviews will be held on the 1st September. Please keep this date free.
Due to the level of applications expected, we regret that we may only be able to reply to successful applicants.