Onto is the all-inclusive electric car subscription changing the rules of the game for car ownership.
We’re on a mission to create a faster, smarter and more innovative way of accessing an electric car. We offer an all-inclusive subscription solution, with no deposit and only a monthly rolling commitment. Hassle-free, emissions-free, and affordable driving.
We are a high-growth tech scale-up, having launched 4 years ago with significant funding from top-tier VCs, most recently raising £125 million of investment in July 2021 through a Series B funding round. Over the last 12 months we have averaged 30% month-on-month growth and we have the largest electric fleet in the UK, with over 3,500 active subscribers in August 2021. Our team has grown dramatically, with offices in London, Leamington and Birmingham with overseas expansion planned for 2022.
Our challenge now is to take Onto to a new level without losing what makes us special for our customers. We need to be able to deliver reliably on a large scale to mass-market customers, while still maintaining our speed, creativity and a mindset of growth and accountability. It’s a challenging combination, but one we’re embracing in the next stage of our journey. And that’s where you come in.
About the role
We are looking for a highly-engaged Marketing Assistant to join our growing marketing team, reporting directly to the Brand & Comms Manager. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment to engage directly with our customers, especially our passionate Onto Community and bring the boundless energy of the Onto brand into more people’s lives. The main objectives of the role will be informing and interacting with Onto’s digital audience through our social channels, Onto blog and Onto Community, as well as assisting the Brand & Comms Manager across a range of brand-led projects and initiatives.
In particular, you will:
- Have a key role in managing the Onto social channels, Onto blog and Onto Community, communicating the latest news and updates from Onto as well as listening to our customers to understand their wants & needs, and monitoring competitors and wider consumer trends.
- Deliver the consistent application of Onto’s brand values and tone of voice across a variety of marketing channels and communications to drive our brand marketing strategy and objectives.
- Be involved in planning and executing relevant Onto events and initiatives, engaging with potential new customers as well as the existing Onto community.
A bit about you
- An optimistic and positive attitude where “no job is too small” and you are passionate about changing the traditional car ownership model by executing our digital marketing strategy effectively across all relevant channels.
- 2 or more years in a customer-facing role, with experience in communicating and directly managing brand-customer relationships.
- Social media management experience for brands across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are capable of managing the day to day running of the organic social media channels, including content planning, scheduling and analysis.
- Highly organised individual with excellent timeline management, a strong degree of accuracy and efficiency, follow-through and attention to detail.
- A great communicator who maintains a positive customer-centric attitude whilst always being mindful of our objectives, and motivated to continually test, learn and improve.
- Love creating engaging and creative content with the ability to deliver it with high quality and consistency through our Onto brand voice.
- Highly collaborative and open to feedback, adapting and fine-tuning content to the evolving needs of the organisation.
- You are an all-rounder – with creative and design-led interests, while also comfortable working in a data-led environment, able to analyse key performance metrics.
- You are willing to get stuck in and help with any task, no matter how big or small – from taking pictures for Instagram to learning basic HTML.
Nice to have:
- Interest in sustainability, and electric cars in particular.
- Photographic skills and creating video content.
- Experience in coordinating events.
As well as a competitive salary we provide a number of other benefits including:
- Onto car discount (via Salary Sacrifice) – become a customer and join the EV revolution
- £200 Annual Learning budget
- Summer and Christmas Party
- Quarterly off-sites and team building
- Small milestone gifts (Birthdays, Life Milestones, Work Milestones)
- Reward and Recognition monthly and every quarter for employees
- Discounts on retail, travel and cinema tickets through perks at work
- Shuttle bus & car available for staff from Kings Cross & the office
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000