- Become a cirplus hero: design, refine and implement the overall marketing & communication strategy for cirplus based on data & rigorous iteration. Report directly to the founders.
- Take charge: Marketing & communication strategy, content planning, prioritisation and project planning. Understand the market of recycled plastics, the value chain and the different stakeholder interests. Proactively use external topic triggers.
- Your task is to make conceptual, creative and strategic decisions in this role.
- Drive decisions with data: be comfortable with measuring the impact of your work and act on it.
- Empower Each Other: Support our mission while keeping our customer’s perspective at the top of your mind. Collaborate closely with UX/UI Designer, Translators, product & tech team to strengthen the cirplus global footprint.
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience as an online marketeer or PR manager. Experience in a B2B-marketplace and early stage start-ups are a bonus.
- You have proven track record of successful marketing efforts in former and a very good understanding of consumer brands and what makes them successful
- Language skills: German (native speaker level), English (fluent – in written & spoken)
- You have an analytical mindset that allows for data-driven decisions.
- Curiosity & Initiative: Keen to learn new technologies and take initiative about how we make things better
- Clear articulation & rational reasoning: In order to own the marketing & communication department, the ability to manage yourself without close supervision
- Previous experience in the plastics or recycling industry is a strong bonus
- You are an empathetic team player: we cannot save the world on our own – no one can go it alone. We cherish a strong team culture and put our core values into practice – and so should you.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What can you expect from us?
- Work for a purposeful project, tackling one of the largest environmental challenge of our time
- Full-time employment opportunity.
- Key impact on marketing & communication of early stage start-up – directly shape the next steps for our product
- Join a diverse & driven group of sustainability heroes spanning three continents
- Flexible working hours – remote working is possible
- Company retreats near the ocean, to remind us of our mission to make plastic waste history
- Nothing feels better than doing good to the world and earning money 🙂