To apply for this job please visit energysavingtrust.org.uk.
Marketing Communications Manager – Transport
Marketing and Communications
Head of Marketing and Campaigns
Permanent Grade 3
To lead on the development and implementation of innovative and effective marketing communication campaigns and initiatives to achieve KPIs across all transport related activity.
Budget/ Equipment Accountabilities
People (staff) Accountability
Resource Management Responsibilities
This role will:
- Lead on the development and implementation of strategic marketing and communications activity to promote all transport programmes and projects.
- Work with the programme teams and senior managers to ensure the planning, implementation and delivery of marketing and communications activity achieves programme objectives and KPIs and is delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard.
- Contribute to the develop of Energy Saving Trust’s transport offer including tenders and business development opportunities.
- Lead a team (currently based in Edinburgh and London) and manage external contractors as required.
- Manage external stakeholder relationships alongside programme managers and ensure relationships are effective.
- Act as a brand guardian across all communications delivered and ensure that Energy Saving Trust, funders and partners are appropriately represented.
- Provide campaign metrics, analytics and reporting as required and ensure learnings from previous campaigns are included in future campaign activities.
- Undertake other activities as required to support the overall delivery of the marketing communications strategy.
- Travel, as required, including between Energy Saving Trust offices.
Knowledge, skills, and qualifications required.
• Bachelor’s Degree Marketing and or CIM Diploma or equivalent, substantial experience in a similar marketing role.