Full-time. We’re in Hammersmith, but the role is flexible. 1-2 office days a week or fully remote.
Clim8’s mission is to help people make a bigger positive impact on climate change with their money. We want to empower millions of people to invest sustainably in themes that include clean energy, clean technology, sustainable food, smart mobility and the circular economy. Clim8 is well funded having already raised £5 million (with the third funding campaign in June 2021).
About the role
We’re looking for a confident, skilled and detail-obsessed (Senior) Marketing Designer to join us at Clim8. As part of our Marketing team, you’ll be instrumental to the development of the Clim8 Invest brand and all marketing communications, specifically:
- Be our brand guardian (graphic elements, templates, colour palette, photography, channel-specific ‘mini’ guidelines), keeping our visual identity fresh and bold as we’re re-defining an entire category of personal investing (we are ambitious!)
- Create easy-to-use asset library for the Marketing team to work with across email, performance channels, social, website, video and merchandise
- Execute effective, high-impact campaigns, working alongside the Marketing team and agencies on user growth initiatives, including a big push in Q4 that will involve a TV campaign
- Liaise with the Product team and work closely with two UX/UI Designers on embedding the brand within our app and expanding the guidelines to fit with user expectations
- Inspire the teams – including senior management – with mood boards, best-in-class communications and campaign ideas. We want to test, learn and get creative.
This role will focus on the following activities:
- Develop and expand brand guidelines, in line with user segmentation and marketing learnings
- Own asset delivery for all marketing activities
- Align with the Product roadmap to promote new feature releases and to benefit from data and customer insight
- Be able effectively prioritise and flex between long-term projects (e.g. guidelines) and short-term asset delivery (e.g. reactive social media and performance channels)
What experience and skills do I need?
- 7+ years as a Designer, preferably agency or technology background
- Experience working with and coaching other designers and marketing team members
- Excellent knowledge of Figma / Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch (desirable)
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a foundation of design principles, as well as creativity and versatility across digital channels
- Experience working in performance channels, with fast-paced creative testing
- Video and animation skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor your message to relevant audiences – both technical and non-technical
- You’re a high-agency, high-accountability person who gets things done
- A creative thinker and problem solver with exceptional attention to detail
- Passionate about sustainability and solving the climate crisis
- You challenge assumptions, use insight to make informed choices, and take calculated risks to seize on opportunities
- If you’ve worked in start-up environments, you’ll fit right in!
- Competitive salary plus equity package
- Flexible working
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthdays off
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Building a better future!
Please send us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com
With investing, you capital is at risk