Working under the direction of an experienced senior marketer, this role is for someone at the earlier stages of a marketing career looking to grow and develop in a fast paced and innovative environment. The aim for the role is to drive a volume of Marketing Qualified Leads to the New Business team, with a focus on online/digital campaigns.
- Running experiments with a range of lead generation tactics, including biddable media (mostly SEM but could include experiments with Display Ads, Youtube Ads) to deliver Marketing Qualified Leads to the New Business Team.
- Focus on experimentation, with clear structured methodology and reporting.
- Ruthlessly killing experiments that prove to be unviable.
- Successful experiments will deliver MQLs within pre-defined CPA targets.
- Successful experiments will be built into on-going campaigns.
- Ensuring that our marketing-owned websites are optimised for conversion rates and SEO
- Close, detailed use of Google Analytics to track performance
- Development and management of landing pages
- Working closely with our Product Development team to run and track experiments to improve onsite lead conversion rates, using A/B experiments
- Use of Hotjar to deep-dive into the onsite experience
- Building and delivering lead-generation campaigns including:
- Organising and facilitating our webinars aimed at key target demographics
- Developing and sending a range of lead-generation targeted emails to different audiences:
- Pre-sales pipeline, existing customers, lists developed from conferences etc
- Proactive semi-automated lead-generation work on Linkedin
- Outreach to relevant online blogs/news organisations to try to place content written by our Communications Manager
- Building target lists of organisations and key individuals at those organisations.
- Organising our attendance at trade shows, including ordering materials and ensuring leads are tracked and generated
- Ensuring our CRM, Hubspot, is kept up-to-date, in particular the accurate tracking of Lead Sources
- You will need to monitor the progress and conversion rates of the Lead Sources you own, to ensure they are delivering a ROI
- Attending online networking events relevant to our sectors.
- Qualifying inbound enquires, from online lead capture forms and phone calls before they are passed to the New Business team.
- Collaborating closely with other colleagues in the Commercial Team and across the wider business.
- Where appropriate liaising with external agencies.
- The ultimate focus for all roles within the Liftshare Marketing Team is driving revenue. However, in getting there will be a number of KPIs in this role:
- Your primary KPI will be the volume of Marketing Qualified Leads passed to New Business colleagues.
- Additionally we will track the conversion rate of these MQLs through each stage of the sales pipeline, through to the Win Rate of deals
- Ultimately we’re looking to drive a high ROI from your leads.
- On a day-to-day basis you will also need to look at:
- CPA on biddable media
- On-site conversion rates
- Email open, read and click-through rates
- You will have started a B2B marketing career already, and are keen to grow to the next stage.
- You will be a quick learner, hungry to grow in a B2B marketing role, with an analytical mind for numbers.
- You will be able to self-learn and seek out resources and best practice, as well as able to receive feedback from colleagues.
- You should have some level of knowledge and experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads; with a strong commitment for this to grow and develop.
- Minimum of two years B2B marketing experience,
- Be passionate for and keeping up to date with digital marketing trends and technology
A passionate, talented person who aligns to our values and behaviours:
- We are Customer Obsessed – We put ourselves in the shoes of every customer, find out what they really value and are relentless in delivering excellence. We first seek to understand before being understood. We think win win.
- We are Learning Fanatics – Insights and knowledge are sought, gathered, analysed and shared every time. How can we be better at doing the right things and putting first things first.
- We are United – Our common purpose is clear and we are all committed to being proactive in caring for others. We respect and value differences. We look after us. We all share in the benefits.
- We are Bar Raisers – Outcomes are better than ever achieved before and others are learning from us. We ensure that our team’s capability and culture continually improves.
- Quick learner
- Analytical skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem Solving
How to Apply?
Please email email@example.com with:
- An up to date CV
- Your thoughts on Liftshare and what you feel you can bring to the role
- Current salary and what you are looking for in your next role
- Notice period
We look forward to receiving your application!