Cervest is building the world’s first open access AI-powered Climate Intelligence platform. We’re a certified B-Corp with a vision to democratize access to Climate Intelligence driving a shared responsibility to protect the world’s critical assets — including our greatest shared asset, the planet.
It’s an exciting time to join us. We’ve just raised $30m in Series A investment. Our inaugural product, EarthScan™, will launch in 2021. EarthScan™ enables organizations to de-risk business decisions, meet financial disclosure guidelines, improve resilience, and uncover new opportunities to accelerate low-carbon growth.
We’re backed by leading venture capital firms, including Draper Esprit, Future Positive, Lowercarbon Capital, and Astanor Ventures. We are now building up our team in all areas: sales, marketing, science, engineering, and people operations.
As a company, we are a pro-diversity, highly inclusive organization, committed to bringing together people of all backgrounds and enabling them to succeed. We know that a richly diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join our fast-growing Marketing Team. You’ll be helping to grow our success as an AI-first platform, driving brand awareness and reaching new people in our target audience. We are gearing up for the full launch of our Climate Intelligence Platform and are hiring someone to help us in our mission to raise Cervest’s brand awareness and ultimately increase relevant web traffic and interested parties in our brand. We’ve just raised $30m in Series A investment and secured some amazing coverage and a buzz around Cervest and our technology. We need someone to help us keep that excitement going through our official launch and beyond!
As a Marketing Executive for Cervest, you will be
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and the wider marketing team with content writing and social media activity
- Working cross functionally to write short form content for blogs, newsletters, and contributed articles based on our science and technology team’s knowledge and research
- Utilising hubspot to log potential new clients, set up campaigns, schedule social media posts and pulling reports
- Creating and managing a content calendar for social media
- Writing and scheduling social media posts for LinkedIn and Twitter
- Building audiences across digital channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Identifying key digital influencers to follow to build the Cervest brand
- Managing our online community, including managing social media interactions and engagement
- Assisting the marketing team with wider marketing tasks surrounding events, lead generation, and researching other businesses in the sector
- Exploring new ways to engage with our target audiences across the web and offline channels
- Reporting and sharing analytics on your social media activities with the wider marketing team
- 1-2 years of solid experience in writing blogs, articles and social media posts
- A creative flair for quickly turning complex concepts (i.e. science and technology) into compelling and shareable online content that elicits a reaction
- Excellent written communication skills
- 1-2 years social media management ideally in Twitter and Linkedin
- Email marketing experience with solid understanding of GDPR and CAN-SPAM compliance data requirements
- Experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, and an interest in learning new marketing analytics tools
- Strong project management skills
- A curious, creative and organised nature with a bias towards action and driving results
Bonus points for
- Experience in B2B Technology /Saas Marketing in a startup environment
- Experience in multimedia content creation including videos and infographics
- Knowledge and interest in climate tech
- Competitive salary
- + 30 days holiday
- Remote first company culture
- Flexibility in working times with a focus on getting the job done rather than if you’re sat at your desk
- £1000 each year to spend on your development
- Extensive home office budget
- Paid sick leave for physical and mental health
- Access to Spill, for video or text-based counselling and holistic mental health support
- Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic team mates
- We are committed to ensuring that we support our team in developing in line with their aspirations and talents as well as continuing to develop our culture in line with our values