We’re on a mission to create a faster, smarter and more innovative way of accessing an Electric Car. We offer an all-inclusive subscription solution, with no deposit and only a monthly rolling commitment challenging conventional car ownership and putting the customer back in control.
Having launched 2 years ago and with significant funding from top-tier VCs, we are a high-growth tech scale-up. Over the last 12 months we have averaged 30% organic month-on-month growth and we have the largest electric fleet in the UK, with over 1,000 active subscribers. Our team has grown dramatically, with offices in London, Leamington and Birmingham and overseas expansion planned for 2021.
Our challenge now is to take OnTo to a new level without losing what makes us special for our customers. We need to be able to deliver reliably on a large scale to mass-market customers, while still maintaining speed, ideation and a mindset of growth and accountability. This is a challenging combination, but one we’re embracing in the next stage of our journey. And that’s where you come in.
About the role.
We are growing quickly, and are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team and work across a range of projects and initiatives with particular focus on managing the Onto Community and assisting the Marketing Manager with social media. This is a fantastic opportunity to get great experience in digital marketing, comms and how to interact with users in a DTC brand!
We are looking for an excellent communicator who maintains a customer-centric attitude whilst always being mindful of business goals, and who is motivated to continually test, learn and improve. This is a 6-month internship with the possibility to be hired for a full time role after contract completion, and is suitable for candidates without professional experience as training will be provided.
A bit about you
- You have a “no job is too small” attitude and you are passionate about working with the Marketing Manager to execute the digital marketing strategy effectively across the relevant channels.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills capable of managing the day to day running of the organic social media channels, taking ownership of all content planning, scheduling and analysis.
- You are an efficient multitasker, able to work with the designer to ensure all content remains on-brand in the different channels, whilst exploring new content formats to drive innovation and engagement.
- You are an all-rounder – both a creative thinker interested in design and presentation and also comfortable working in a data-led environment, able to analyse key performance metrics.
- You aren’t afraid to get stuck in and help with any task, no matter how big or small – from taking pictures for Instagram to learning basic HTML.
Nice to have:
- An interest in creating and editing images and video content.
- A strong interest in sustainability or subscription-based companies.
- Project management skills.
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) + bank holidays.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Due to the impact of Covid-19, we are currently a remote-first company however, in the future this role will be based in our Kings Cross, London office.
- Team Socials (virtually at the moment)
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Benefits Hub.
Salary: £18k – £22k depending on experience.