We are changing things. We are So Energy, a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. We’re the leading energy supplier for customer service. We’ve won a host of awards too; in each quarter since 2017 we’ve been recognised by Citizens Advice as a top ranked supplier out of a total of 50. We’ve also won the 2020 Moneyfacts Energy Provider of the Year award and been recognised as a Which? recommended energy supplier for 2020.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a passion for product marketing, growth and all things customer. We are looking for someone with a desire to impact climate change. We are looking for an inquisitive person with an exceptional attention to detail who is always able to hit deadlines.
This newly created role will see the Marketing Manager take ownership of the day-to-day management of several of the marketing projects in growth, you could be working on a CRM project one week or a influencer campaign the next!
The person will also take total ownership of our new product offerings, such as solar. They will work with the solar team and lead the marketing strategy end to end.
What we are looking for?
- Campaign management and product marketing experience
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is able to hit the ground running
- Someone to work closely with the content team and help improve conversion rates and organic growth
- Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and strategies
- Experience in digital marketing (CRM would be a big plus)
- Identify areas of opportunity and growth, such as landing page optimisation
- Working with senior internal stakeholders to meet business objectives and deliver exceptional marketing support for the team.
- 6 + years in marketing or related industry experience
- Attention to detail, autonomy and hitting deadlines are key to this role
- You are able to take any project and own it, you will have a lot of autonomy
- Exceptional well-developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, with the ability talk about the granular details
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Remote working 2 days a week
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with an extra day for your birthday!
- Ongoing training and development
- Cycle to work
- Season Ticket Loan
- An opportunity to work in a fast-changing changing industry for a leading disruptor in the field who is changing the face of the energy industry
- Work in leafy Chiswick, with free breakfast, monthly drinks and a stunning new office space
So Energy care about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply, make sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability and attached an up to date version of your CV.