We are looking for a marketing manager who is up to the challenge of creating a marketing team from the ground up. As a startup, we want to take advantage of our position and use innovative tools and strategies to promote our goals and values of living a more sustainable life.
You should be curious and be willing to try and fail. Your passion should be in wanting to engage in combating human-made climate change and making our planet more sustainable for all living creatures. You should appreciate the art of thoughtful disagreement and enjoy conflict because it can lead to better outcomes.
You should have broad experience (minimum two years) in diverse marketing environments, with a strong focus on marketing for startups.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- You will be in charge of building our marketing team from the ground up, including being part of hiring decisions for growing your team.
- You will increase the reach of our core message through tools like Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google Ads and improve our visibility through SEO.
- You will have the company and the world as your playing field 🙂
What you bring:
- First and foremost we are looking for people who don’t shy away from conflict while being respectful and courteous at the same time, knowing that that kind of environment is best for personal and team growth.
- You should have at least two years of experience in the field of digital marketing (especially knowing how to leverage social media and SEO) and know, how to develop an online presence.
- You know how to work with a team and have a strong sense of empathy.
- It would be best if you had a complete understanding of Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- You should be proficient in English and German.
Your benefits with 2zero:
- You’ll be part of a young, ambitious, international team willing to contribute to the fight for sustainability.
- Great environment to try out new ideas and initiatives.
- High pace environment with quick decision implementations.
- Flexible work hours.
- Lunch vouchers.
- Coffee, water, and oat milk are always in stock .
- Healthy snacks in form of fresh fruits and vegetables.