Limejump seeks a highly motivated, hard-working, self- starter to help define our Marketing function. This pivotal role will be responsible for leading the Commercial teams’ strategic direction while owning a clear marketing strategy that will set us up for success. The core purpose for this position is to create clarity and a common vision of how Limejump can become the global leader of tech driven renewable energy as we build our reputation and portfolio.
This role will report directly to the COO and be a member of Limejump’s Extended Leadership Team. In this role, you will work directly with Limejump’s Heads of Business Development, Account Management and Trading while supporting the wider Executive Team.
What You’ll Do
- Lead all marketing activities for the business and support the Commercial teams and the Executive team on marketing initiatives.
- Manage an outsourced agency using your exceptional knowledge of market developments across all relevant customer segments in the UK and globally.
- Collaboratively manage internal and external marketing and PR strategies with our partners.
- Support Business Development and Account Management and deliver against an aligned commercial strategy by providing market research across relevant customer segments.
- Identify and assess new revenue opportunities, reporting into the COO with high level analysis and recommendations with specific focus on market research and customer analysis.
- Supply the Product team with exceptional product marketing material that clearly showcase and sells new product developments and customer advantages.
- Review and analyse competitor strategies and principles.
- Manage internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of accurate and concise market and customer data for analysis and presentation.
- Plan, execute and monitor content across all channels, ensuring its timing, reach and audience is aligned to wider marketing plans.
- Identify and report on relevant customer KPIs to help support strategic commercial decisions.
- Develop and maintain a media distribution list that adheres to GDPR standards.
- Continuously develop your knowledge of marketing strategy and tools, seeking out to build Limejump’s reputation as an industry leader in Energy and tech.
- Excellent experience in marketing management.
- Excellent knowledge of energy trading, renewables and flexible generation in the UK.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organisation – excellent presentation production is a must.
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills – experience of strategic marketing and financial modelling would be beneficial.
- Excellent ability to multi-task – this role will involve multiple streams running at once.
- Experience of working with marketing and business tools such as SalesForce.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the contemporary marketing environment, including social media approaches.
Note: All applicants must have a current right to work in the UK without a work permit. Limejump cannot sponsor employment visas for this role.
- Fair pay and performance practices, including a transparent bonus structure
- Flexible working options and 25 days annual leave (+ a day off for your birthday!)
- An Innovation Card loaded with your learning budget and 10% time to learn at work
- A friendly plant-filled office with regular fruit delivery and fresh roasted local coffee
- A subsidised onsite gym membership and a Cycle to Work scheme
- Regular team social events, summer and Christmas parties
- Shared Lunch n’ Learns and skill sharing opportunities
- A holistic Employee Assistance programme, offering free phone and/or face-to-face counselling and an excellent discount programme
Limejump values equality and diversity, and we welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
About Your Application Data
By clicking the “Submit Application” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Limejump Ltd. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Limejump Ltd.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes. Consequently, Limejump Ltd. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Limejump Ltd. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. Limejump Ltd. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Limejump Ltd. as well as to third parties acting on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Limejump Ltd with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.