After building a successful business in Switzerland, we’re ready to expand our offering across Europe. To power this mission, we’re looking for a passionate marketing all-rounder who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are.
Our main aim is to grow our business throughout Europe in the coming years. As the Marketing Manager responsible for paid search, you will make a significant contribution to this goal by developing, implementing and scaling our marketing strategy across the region.
You will be in charge of:
- Running and implementing our paid search campaigns in order to drive user acquisition
- Managing budgets and pacing to achieve ROI targets
- Building forecasts and working on strategies to meet these
- Testing and learning to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Reporting regularly on channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs
- Researching and utilizing SEM industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategy
- You will take ownership beyond your own areas of responsibility and proactively shape our marketing roadmap and priorities.
- Are excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing
- Have 4 – 5 years of professional experience with a focus on paid search
- A firm grasp of data analysis, A/B Testing, and metrics driven (performance) marketing
- Familiarity with ad serving & tracking technologies
- Knowledge and interest in other marketing channels such as display, paid social, and video advertising
- Build strong relationships within your immediate team as well as the wider organization
- Are a self-starter and problem solver at heart
- Love working with data and agile work methods. Familiarity with growth hacking techniques is a strong plus.
- Are a great communicator, with full proficiency in English. German is a strong plus.
- Love being part of a high-performing team of marketing all-stars
What we offer
We’re offering you the chance to join a high-performing team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream. You will be exposed to a wide range of interesting topics and projects and will be coached by our management team.
- You will be able to take ownership and contribute with your ideas from day one
- You will work directly with our founders
- You will be on a path for strong professional and personal growth as we launch our product in a new country in 2021
- You will work in a collaborative and fun environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will get an attractive compensation package
Workload 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt