To apply for this job please visit www.traceless.eu.
materials designed for nature
Do you want to help us solve the global plastic pollution? Are you a marketing expert ideally with experience in sustainability? Do you enjoy all things around marketing and communication, from high level strategy development over content creation to deep diving into social media analytics? Are you interested in helping to build an ambitious start-up from the very beginning? Then we are looking for you!
85% of all plastics ever produced are still in landfills or swimming in our oceans. As they are not compostable there, they lead to serious environmental and marine pollution. Consumers, industry and politics are looking for solutions – we have one! We at traceless materials have developed an innovative technology for the production of a novel, advanced material from agricultural residues, which can substitute plastics in products that often end up in nature. Our products are 100% bio-based, do not compete with food production, are fully home compostable, have up to 87% lower CO2 emissions and are competitive in quality and price. And this is where you come in!
As Marketing Manager, you will help us spread the word on our traceless materials and their unique – through further developing our marketing and communications strategy, creating content, running campaigns and thoroughly analyzing their output. With your experience in marketing, communications, PR, storytelling and content creation, you help us to further build the traceless brand and ultimately create a end-consumer pull for our compostable plastic substitute materials.
- help to establish traceless market positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing and brand strategies with specific objectives across different channels and segments, ensuring consistency of tone and style with which we address our followers across all channels
- lead the execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish – on social media, with influencers and hopefully IRL again soon, too – collaborating closely with the entire team, creating content for our social media accounts, blog, website, applications, pitches, events…
- analyze customer insights and consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies and create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights, developing ideas and recommendations on tactics
- You have a degree in marketing, communication, graphic design, business or the like and ideally experience in the sustainability space
- You are an expert in creating short, concise and convincing content for different target audiences and channels, have experience in managing social media accounts and influencer marketing (Instagram, LinkedIn) and know the best (online) marketing tools and how to use them efficiently
- You are a creative mind and ready to create visual content (images, vector graphics, photography) in line with our corporate design
- You are a master in brand consistency with an eye for detail – you ensure the consistency of tone and style with which we address our followers across all channels
- You have experience in managing projects independently, the ability to manage multiple projects and make appropriate prioritization decisions and are not afraid of tricky challenges
- You are also practically minded and do not shy away from getting your hands dirty and do what it takes to make traceless material the no.1 sustainable plastic substitute material
- You are highly proficient in both spoken and written English, other languages (German especially) are a plus
- You are a team player and would like to develop traceless together with us into a worldwide player on the sustainable plastic substitutes market
- You have entrepreneurial spirit, are reliable and keen to work in a start-up – with everything that includes
- You’re down-to-earth, direct, with a sense of humor
traceless is a young company – with huge potential! At traceless you will work with passionate experts who aim to bring the solution to the worldwide plastic problem to market. You will have a high degree of autonomy in your role – but also a lot of responsibility! You will help shape the growth of our start-up at first hand and gain a diverse insight into all areas of the company.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us (as text, video, audio…) why you are the right person for our team!
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION – NOT PART OF THE POLLUTION 🌱