Emitwise is a fast-growing startup, whose vision is to accelerate the transition to global carbon neutrality. We build software that uses machine learning to help companies monitor and manage their carbon footprint. We’re a seed stage company backed by top-tier Silicon Valley investors. Headquartered in London, Emitwise is at the heart of the net-zero carbon revolution.
Why does Emitwise exist?
Climate change is the defining issue of our time and we have reached a defining moment. While the threat to our planet is dire, the opportunity is also historic. But we need to move quickly. Our team is determined to create a world where every organisation, big or small, is able and willing to play their role in the fight against climate change.
Who we are
We’re a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, designers, and carbon accountants that share a deep passion for sustainability and our crafts. We recognise the urgency of the climate crisis and, as such, value execution. We strive for innovation and therefore actively pursue diversity of thought. We cherish feedback and default to transparency. Ultimately, we’re a team disenchanted with business as usual and looking to make real impact.
Working closely with our CEO & Commercial Director, you will be responsible for growing and executing our B2B marketing strategy. Your work will be critical to the success of Emitwise and will include:
– Taking ownership of our brand messaging and positioning, we want someone who will be excited about the prospect of driving what will grow to be a house-hold brand
– Creating and executing an impactful ABM strategy including crafting pitches, sales collateral, and customer case studies
– Creating lead-generating content, such as white-papers and case studies for seeding out through marketing campaigns, social channels, and email marketing
– Delivering comprehensive analytics reports and optimise marketing strategies/activities
– Sourcing the best industry events where we should speak, attend, or sponsor, and create all supporting materials
– Building an exceptional SEO program and keyword optimisation
Relevant candidates will likely have:
- Strong empathy and passion for sustainability
- Experience in successfully deploying revenue-generating marketing tactics
- Exceptional writing skills with a keen attention to detail
The most relevant candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing role and/or SaaS start-up
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and to push initiatives
- Experience with Hubspot, Google Ads/Analytics, and Social Media advertising
- A deep appreciation for collaboration, teammates, and differing perspectives
- The ability to approach projects with automation and scalability in mind
Compensation & Benefits
£35,000 – £45,000 p.a. + competitive equity package
We approach benefits the same way we approach product; always learn from users before designing and building a solution. We learned from the team to understand what matters to them and designed benefits that support teammates with everything they need to do their best, healthiest work.
We want to hear from you
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, a mission you’d like to join, and a role you’d thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success.
Apply to find out more about Emitwise and the role. The time to act is now!
Right to work
We are currently only accepting applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.